Thursday 7 November 2013

OUAN403 - Animation Skills - Apply: Fear of Death Final Animation

OUAN403 - Animation Skills:

Fear of Death

Recently in a humble attempt to finish my final animation for Animation Skills I created a short seven second animation to describe my feelings and ideas towards the theme of death. I wanted to convey a message of living life to the fullest and not worrying about what might happen during death as the pressure of stress and worrying about the afterlife (if there happens to be one!) may cause death itself, ironically!

I am rather happy with this animation as it conveys the message well, contains a hint of comedy and has an element of shock-factor at the end where my protagonist, Eve, eventually gets her head cut off by the ever-cliche Grim Reaper.



No comments:

Post a Comment