Wednesday 1 April 2015

OUAN503 - Responsive - Individual Practice: Teespring

OUAN503 - Teespring:

As another contribution to Responsive, I decided to have a go at creating yet more T Shirt designs for a website called Teespring. Teespring allow you to create 'campaigns' where people who like your designs can buy them and if enough are bought and you reach minimum target, you start raking in the profits. So far I have uploaded two designs. I will respond to these based on what feedback I receive from other users, and how well both designs do in terms of sales.

Here are my two shirt designs so far:



I discovered that a younger audience is more prone to using these websites as quirky fashion revolving around popular culture tends to be more successful with a teenage audience due to an almost 'cult'-like inclusion or by using shared interests amongst teens to create an exclusive group. Cuter, more fan-based designs did better in terms of voting so I created the sushi design in response to how well other designs did previously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment