Monday 20 April 2015

OUAN503 - Responsive - Individual Practice - Study Task 3: Project Report

OUAN503 - Project Report:

In order to correctly document all of the briefs I have taken part in over the course of Responsive, we were asked to create a project report. I found this very therepeutic as it helped me to organise everything I had done instead of being some form of spaghetti junction floating around in my head of which I struggled to remember. I created my report in PowerPoint as a means of not only completing one of the module outcomes, but as a means of organising my work and myself into a neat and tidy journal of my time with Responsive.

Below is a link to my project report if the below embedded version doesn't work. OUAN503 - Responsive Project Report - Grace Elmer


No comments:

Post a Comment