Wednesday 1 April 2015

OUAN505 - Applied Animation - Production: The Making of...

OUAN505 - The Making of...:

Whilst trying to work out the best process for creating both our keyboard and microphone, I did a few quick sketches after talking to both my godparents who are both DIY and prop and set-making enthusiasts. They gave me a few really good ideas and tips for creating the instruments, making sure they were both lightweight and sturdy enough for movement.

I then gathered up all the materials I will need to make these and now all I have to do is create them.



Upon creation, the microphone didn't actually stay together made just out of clay because of the weight of the top bit, and when made with a q tip, the head of the microphone was too small. I will have to work out the best method of creating a microphone before the start of next week as we need to animate.

No comments:

Post a Comment