Saturday 23 January 2016

OUAN603 - Extended Practice: Research & Development (Mood Boards)

OUAN603 - Extended Practice:

Research & Development Boards

Below are some mood boards exploring the kind of style I would like to go for. Over the next few weeks, I will be developing some of my own backgrounds, texturised shapes, and colour schemes to test out whether or not this style is right for the project and if it works.

(Click the title of the board, shown in grey, to view the full board)

Follow Groose's board Extended Practice - Style Guide on Pinterest.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I have drawn heavily from things such as Terry Gilliam's Monty Python animations, Horrible Histories, Little Big Planet, and various graphic designers. I aim for a textured-looking 2D animation with a hint of shadow, bright colours, and a clean, crisp look.

No comments:

Post a Comment