Monday 21 October 2013

OUAN403 - Animation Skills - Pose to Pose

OUAN403 - Animation Skills:

So, just this minute I've come back from YouTube after uploading this little creature of animation. I've spent a good six hours or so learning the ins and outs of hand drawn animation when it comes to getting a pendulum to swing effectively. This method of animation is harder to correct, easier to plan and get down in final form but much much more time consuming in my honest opinion in comparison to computerised animation.

However, I did find this a fun experience and learned that although the swing of pendulum was a little stiff, not as powerful (the initial swings), the blue pencil showed up on my scans (despite not doing so on previous attempts back in high school) it went rather well as a first attempt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive