Saturday 5 October 2013

OUAN403 - Animation Skills - Identify: Storyboarding: The Prologue...

OUAN403 - Animation Skills:

As you may or may not know, I have recently had the joy of storyboarding the children's nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty" as part of my brief "Telling Stories". You may have seen the recent updates of my digitally rendered sketches for a few of my frames. Here's a post to inform you of what happened beforehand...

The process of storyboarding can be very long and complex in order to achieve the correct angels, dialogue, timing and camera shot etc. I didn't simply pick an idea out of thin air (albeit possible with my wandering imagination!) - it took a good dozen sticky notes to map out exactly how the story would work...

Here are a few images of my storyboard in the making:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive