Monday 14 October 2013

OUAN403 - Animation Skills - Photoshop Animations 2

OUAN403 - Animation Skills:

After a fair amount of time trying to get my pendulum technique just right, I then went onto adapting my animation skills further by creating a short animation of a ball bouncing. I first made the ball bounce up and down, just like in my flip book. However, I do not have an exported copy of that file so will plan to get that up on here as soon as possible.

After mastering that process, I then went onto looking at balls bouncing across the screen using (yet again) the squash and stretch process. This is the first principle of the 12 principles of animation so was vital that I understood this completely.

Here is the exported MP4 file of that animation. Although this is a very basic animation, I was not aiming to make it completely aesthetically pleasing, I just wanted to demonstrate my skills. I have also done some walk cycles in my own spare time so will post those up later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive