Monday 10 November 2014

OUAN503 - Responsive - Individual Practice: Rethinking A Brief

OUAN503 - Rethinking Another Brief...

Due to my own clumsiness (it often gets me in these situations!), I may have accidentally chosen a brief from 2013/2014 from YCN instead of a 2014/2015 one. Now, although this isn't entirely a bad thing despite being looked at in shame by the rest of the class, I reckon it has given me a valuable head start as now I can analyse another brief - from the list of valid ones this time!

So, despite that little hiccup I will now choose another brief. There's nothing to say I couldn't participate in the Cath Kidston brief, I will just be unable to submit it. It may be some worthwhile practice at responding to a brief though. I could even set myself a deadline within challenging reason in order to get some practice in!

Never mind, let this be a learning curve...

No comments:

Post a Comment