Monday 10 November 2014

OUAN504 - Character & Narrative: Interim Crit Feedback

OUAN504 - Interim Crit:

Despite feeling that my presentation was lacking a little something and having that doubt in the pit of my stomach that everyone else had done so much more work than I, I believe I performed as well as I could - even if I talked a bit too much, which usually happens during my presentations! I got some valuable feedback and was able to leave my crit feeling like I knew exactly what to do next which is always a bonus,

Some of my class members agreed that the scenes where Moom is receiving a prop (axe, guitar), he should catch it from the left and throw it out on the right to add in some more movement and to save the scene from looking to boring and without enough action. Beforehand, Moom would catch and throw always to the left. I'm glad I got this advice as it will save my animation from looking too repetitive and give me the opportunity to twist Moom's body a little body and bring out his hyperactive, cheerful character!

Aside from that, everyone seemed in agreeance that I was on the right track, which is good news as I had no clue and felt a little lost to be honest! I'll keep going with my research, try and book a soundbooth at some point to record some voices and make a decision on what I'll use, and finally get study task three done. I am enjoying this module more than I thought I would and wish to get the best grade possible, despite my efforts sometimes hindering me and getting me in a pickle (indecisiveness!).

No comments:

Post a Comment