Friday 27 March 2015

OUAN503 - Responsive - Collaborative Practice: Working on the Final Piece

OUAN50 - The Final Piece:

Whilst Anna was t start work on the flipbook aspect of our designs, I was to start finalising a character design, colouring it in, shading, finishing, then adding some subtle animation. I believe I can get all of this done by Saturday at the least, though it might run over into Sunday as my animation skill set isn't brilliantly developed yet.

The subtle animation I wish to add would be simple things like the eyes blinking, mouth moving slightly, hair flickering, shirt creases rustling, and lastly feet shuffling a little bit to act in a way that seems like both of us: a little bit nervous, quite quiet, and fairly timid.

We were to take our inspiration from such artists as Rebecca Mock and 'ofsparrow' on Pinterest.


an example of ofsparrows's work. They include subtle animation in their pieces also.

Here is the finalised sketch of our collaborative piece. I will go on to animate and colour this in to make sure it's okay for submission.


Coloured:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive