Saturday 21 March 2015

OUAN505 - Applied Animation - Production: Bought Materials

OUAN505 - Bought Materials:

As it's my nature to love spending money on artsy things, I went on another shopping spree for curtain hooks, red velvet curtains, and an eyelet puncher and eyelets! Here are the things I have bought today and how I plan to use them:




I plan to, as it's quite obvious to see, punch holes for eyelets into my fabric after measuring and cutting the velvet (against the grain to minimise fraying). I then plan to fit the eyelets, screw in the curtain wire hooks and then set up the wire to hang the curtains off. This will give a lot more realism than simply using glue on the curtains as we want to be able to move the curtains as realistically as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive