Friday 31 October 2014

OUAN504 - Character & Narrative - Acting Up: Hey Now, All Star!

OUAN504 - Hey Now, All Star!

After much debate over my song choice, I decided as per usual to go with the silliest, more logical choice of lyrics. Smash Mouth's "All Star" (featured on Shrek), seemed like a great idea as not only did I have plenty of ideas for all my other choices just as a back up, I kept going back to this one as Moom's overall appearance seemed to fit a more silly genre of song in comparison to the more serious and psychological options.

I have plans for my storyboards and will post these shortly when I get them finished. I have been jotting down many thoughts on what I would like Moom to do and how I would like him to act throughout each line of the song.


"Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead...

Hey, now, you're an All Star get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mould."

I have attempted thumb nails of certain poses and scenes and will upload these soon. I will also have a go at some reference acting, photographs and also reference photos of other people via the internet of clearer poses if I get stuck. I also need to watch tutorials of making the props I plan to use. This will take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive