Friday 31 October 2014

OUAN504 - Character & Narrative - Study Task 2 - Animation Skills: Anticipation

OUAN504 - Anticipation:

Now, although this was a terrible attempt at using the graph editor, I still had a go and plan to redo my anticipation again with Moom doing a jumping action. I really struggle with anticipation as a whole so I may watch some tutorials or some reference animation to get me used to it and maybe give me some ideas as to how I can improve.



Please excuse how awful this is. I really need to work on a few of the principles of animation some more as they'll be fundamental to my work. Second year is the time to nail these and get as much practice in as I can. As you can see, the ball is attempting to get a run up before dashing off to the right. I used the graph editor to smooth out some of the lumpier looking parts, but I still need some time to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive