Monday 2 February 2015

OUAN503 - Responsive - Individual Practice: Qwertee

OUAN503 - Qwertee:

As part of my individual practice and in order to take part in five substantial briefs, be it competition or professionally set, I decided to give Qwertee's T-shirt design competition a go. My opinion on the term "substantial" would be ten or more shirt designs as illustrations are incredibly easy to churn out with about one a day being an acceptable number. Due to other briefs and being restricted time-wise, I chose to reuse some older illustrations from my portfolio. This saved a great deal of time and allowed me to receive valuable feedback on both old and new artwork from other Qwertee users.

Here are my submitted designs so far up for voting:


One of my designs did receive comments suggesting I should resubmit one of my designs on a different coloured shirt as black seemed a little bit too harsh. I tried uploading the design in question again on a white shirt and although it didn't achieve as many votes, I still think it was a positive decision as it gave voters a choice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive