Monday 3 March 2014

OUAN406: A Tale in The Sting: Character Cutouts Cbeebies Testing

OUAN406 - Testing:

In relation to my Cbeebies character designs, I have recently printed them out on matte card with a thickness of 300gsm. I contemplated using shiny card but the lamps from the rostrum would be too bright and the light would bounce off heavily and look incredibly shoddy in the final shots. The matte would work well as the light would not reflect horribly off my characters. The colour would be flat and even in comparison to any other card.

I have yet to acquire a background for my ident though I was thinking of dark green as the grass would be light green thus allowing the characters to stand out. To stop the characters from slipping when doing my stop motion, fuzzy felt would be appropriate, but I was considering trying methods such as blue tack, double sided tape and just plain paper to begin with to see what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive